|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
Traders are wandering merchants who travel from settlement to settlement throughout, and sometimes beyond, the land of Albion.
During the time that the first Fable takes place, traders were typically males, and more often than not, wore a backpack, as well as a distinct looking hat or a very large "trader-style moustache" that protruded off of the wearer's face.
Fable and Fable: The Lost ChaptersEdit
In Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters, traders can be seen travelling between towns to sell their commodities. Such commodities can vary from health potions and food to weapons and clothing. Some traders, however choose to set up trading posts, such as the ones in Barrow Fields or Darkwood. Wandering traders are often attacked and killed by bandits, or monsters, which has led some traders to hire Heroes to escort them to their destination. Normally seen travelling unarmed, some traders will still defend themselves with their fists and feet against all threats, from Wasps to Trolls.
- Alvin, the blacksmith in Bowerstone South.
- Benbo, the weapons dealer in Hook Coast.
- Bonzo, the blacksmith in Knothole Glade.
- Chew, the tailor in Bowerstone South.
- Derek, the marketkeeper in Bowerstone South.
- Fisher, the innkeeper of Oakvale.
- Hofstadter, the weapons dealer in Oakvale.
- Jeff, the innkeeper of Knothole Glade.
- Kayte, the general goods merchant in Hook Coast.
- Murgo, a travelling merchant killed during the infamous bandit raid on Oakvale.
- Murray, the innkeeper of Bowerstone South.
- Rigsby, the innkeeper of the Darkwood Bordello.
- Stan, a travelling merchant looking to rescue his brother.
- Squire, the innkeeper in Hook Coast.
- Thomas, a travelling merchant kidnapped by bandits.
- Wuki, the tattooist in Knothole Glade.
- Mystical Murgo, a travelling merchant of allegedly enchanted items.