WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
|The Man Who Knew Just Enough|
|Reward||5 Guild Seals|
After talking to Bob, follow the golden trail to the cells in Bowerstone Market. Pull the lever. Be quick about killing him, or he will run away. After killing him, return to Bob. There will likely be a guard standing near the cell, to supervise your 'visit'. If he witnesses you pulling the lever, you will accrue a 20 gold fine.
- Moral Outcomes
- 15 Evil for completing the quest.
Bob can't stand the thought of his mate living behind bars.
Now Bob can get back to doing his nefarious deeds with all his mates. Well, all but one.
- This quest has an evil purpose.
If successful, the guard will die in one hit without ever raising the alarm. If you are good it's best to skip this mission seeing that the guard tells you he will be watching.
- The name of this quest is a reference to The Man Who Knew Too Much, a film by Alfred Hitchcock, starring James Stewart.
- It could also reference a parody of The Man Who Knew Too Much called The Man Who Knew Too Little, a film by Jon Amiel, starring Bill Murray.
- This quest must be completed before the main storyline quest, Traitors, as it will no longer be available once you overthrow Logan.