- This article is a Stub. Please help the Fable Wiki by .
- Base Value:50
- Description:When Gordon, the Knothole Glade inventor, decided he would one day fly into the heart of the sun, he reasoned he would need some sort of protection against the glare. Though these glasses were never put to their intended use, they proved useful to players of the popular Guess What Colour My Eyes Are game.
- The Solar Shielding Spectacles resemble the popular Aviator Sunglasses, which were created for fighter plane pilots during World War 2.
- The Solar Shielding Spectacles cannot be dyed.
- This is one of the items that Gordon gives you before you go to Knothole island.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.