|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Piercing Augmentation|
|Effects||Reduces the effectiveness of enemy armour|
|Base value||2100 gold|
Once an augment has been put on a weapon, it is permanent. If you switch weapons, the piercing augment will not transfer to the new weapon that you have equipped.
Reduces the effectiveness of enemy armour. Bind this Augmentation to your Weapon through the Weapon Menu. Remember, this is permanent!
Weapons Sporting Piercing Augmentations have an effect similar to Sharpening Augmentations. In addition, when striking an enemy, the weapon will produce sparks at the point of contact.
- Places to Purchase Piercing Augmentations
- One time only
- Hook Coast
- Snowspire Village (TLC/Anniversary)
- Places to find Piercing Augmentations
- Bowerstone Jail -- Inside a treasure chest
- Greatwood Entrance -- Inside a treasure chest
- Only if the statue on Lookout Point is pointing to Greatwood Entrance
Creatures Affected by PiercingEdit
Weapons Sporting Piercing AugmentationsEdit
- Melee Weapons
- Ranged Weapons