| Peter Molyneux|
|Status||Alive (59 years old)|
Peter Douglas Molyneux was born on May 5th, 1959 in Guildford, Surrey, in the United Kingdom. He began his career in 1982, by distributing games for Atari and the Commodore 64. Around 1984, he began to work on video games. His first game, The Entrepreneur, a text-based business simulation game, was a commercial failure.
Peter Molyneux suffers from dyslexia, though he had not found out about this until he was attending technical college.
- Inducted into Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences hall of fame in 1998.
- Honoured with an Order of the British Empire on December 31, 2004.
- Given the title of Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of Arts and Letters) by the French Government in 2004.
- Awarded an honorary degree of Doctor of Science by the University of Southampton.
- The Entrepreneur
- Druid 2
- Fusion (1987)
- Populous (1989)
- Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991)
- Syndicate (1993)
- Theme Park (1994)
- Magic Carpet (1994)
- Hi-Octane (1995)
- Genewars (1996)
- Dungeon Keeper (1997)
Lionhead Studios Edit
- Black & White (2001)
- Fable (2004)
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005)
- The Movies (2005)
- Black & White 2 (2005)
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- Black and White 2: Battle of the Gods (2006)
- Fable II (2008)
- Fable III (2010)
- Milo and Kate (Cancelled)
- Fable: The Journey (2012)
- Curiosity: What's Inside the Cube? (2012)
- Godus (2014)
- Godus Wars (2016)
- The Trail: Frontier Challenge (2017)
- In Fable: The Lost Chapters, his gravestone can be found in Snowspire village behind the bar. If players dig here, they will be rewarded with the Lionhead back tattoo, an obvious reference to Lionhead Studios.
- In Fairfax Gardens besides the entrance of the tomb of Lady Grey there is a gravestone for PDM that has the note "this is the best grave in history and will change the way people look at final resting places in the future."
- In Fable: The Balverine Order, one of the characters, Molly Newsome, is named as a reference to Peter Molyneux.