|Fable III Region of Albion|
|Related Quests||In Wolf's Clothing|
|Shops||Merc-antile (General Goods Store)|
After the defeat of Captain Saker, the camp will evolve into a small town, but there will only be three houses, one shop, and almost all the NPCs will still be mercenaries and can't be interacted with. The only NPCs that can be interacted with are a shopkeeper, two prostitutes and a handful of thugs. The Mercenary Camp will only evolve if you spare Saker. If you kill him, it becomes abandoned unless you have purchased the Understone DLC pack.
In the Understone DLC pack, the mercenaries will have chosen a new leader in Lemmy, and the camp will expand to include a shooting range, where powerful guns can be won. The Mercenary Camp will not be abandoned if you killed Saker but you will still be unable to purchase any buildings there.
- Five treasure chests.
- Located at the end of a small hidden path near the first set of dog cages housing a black wolf.
- Located on top of a first high wooden lookout post in the middle of the camp which contains a Mercenary Chest Tattoo.
- Located near a small grave yard which contains a Mercenary Left Arm Tattoo.
- Located after the dog pens at left side of a house with a barricade which contains Mercenary Face Tattoo.
- Located before you enter the arena to fight Captain Saker near lamp post and barricade which contains 3x Slow Time Potion.
- Two prostitutes, notable for their use in unlocking the Player augmentation on the Reaver Industries Perforator.
- Portrait of Captain Saker, near the graveyard if the dog has high treasure hunting skill.
- A dig spot is located near the second high wooden lookout post in middle of the camp on a high slope which contains the Mercenary Left Leg Tattoo.
- A digspot is located before you enter the arena to fight Captain Saker near two trees in the undergrowth which contains the Mercenary Back Tattoo.
- When the Hero first infiltrates the camp, just inside the gate to the camp proper, there is a mercenary in the right watchtower attempting to shoot a bird while singing. Shooting the bird for him will cause him to cry while saying he already misses him
- When the Hero first infiltrates the camp, two mercenaries can be seen sparring in the center of the camp. If the player wanders too close, combat music will begin playing and the two mercenaries will attack the Hero. They will disengage and return to practicing if the player moves far enough away.
|Fable III Locations|
|Albion||Bowerstone • Bowerstone Castle (The Catacombs) • Bowerstone Industrial (Sewers | Cesspools | The Orphanage) • Bowerstone Market (Hideout | Lightwater Village) • Bowerstone Old Quarter (Understone) • Millfields (Dankwater Cavern | Millfield Mines | Pepperpot Cave | Reaver's Manor)|
|Aurora||City of Aurora (Auroran Mine) • Unknown Shore (Shadelight) • Shifting Sands (Sandfall Palace | Crossroads of Passing) • The Veiled Path (The Enigma)|
|Landmarks||The Spire • Bower Lake • Hero Hill • Sanctuary • Road to Rule|