|Preceding||The Traitor's Keep|
|Reward||5 Guild Seals|
Manhunt is the first side quest of the Fable III DLC Traitor's Keep. After putting an end to the riot, Lieutenant Hadley requests your aid in finding and "dealing" with five groups of inmates who broke out, each containing five members. You must complete this quest to unlock both the Keeping it Real and Set Them Free achievements.
The inmates are scattered around the island in five groups. In many instances you may stand from afar, zoom in with your ranged weapon, and shoot enemys from afar, killing them before they have a chance to reach you. You can find Lt. Hadley standing beyond the docks, up some stone stairs and a path.
- After speaking to Lt. Hadley continue to follow the stairs up, and at the square take the first left. Head down the hill and bear right at the fork to find the first group in front of the gallows.
- Once the first group has been dealt with, head half way up the hill and take a right (If coming from down the hill take the left fork) - follow it down the steep hill to the beach to find the second group.
- Climb back up to the very top of the hill and to the square, now take the left (or straight from where you originally entered). Continue to follow the path until it widens into an open garden area. The third group can be found straight ahead, behind the tree and inside the center stone walled-in vegetable patch.
- Exiting the garden, follow the path to the right (or straight ahead from the stairs you descended from)- follow the path beyond the gardens along the back wall and proceed through the hole in the wall, staying to the right along the rocks in the opposite direction of the demon door, to find a small camp and the fourth group of inmates.
- Turn around and head back up the hill and through the hole in the wall which you came through earlier, and turn right. Follow the path along the wall and eventually through the garden where you fought the escapees earlier, to the opposite end of the garden area to find another hole in the wall. Head through the hole, down the hill, and turn right at the bottom to find a small beach and the fifth group of inmates. Once they're dead, report back to Lt. Hadley to complete the quest, either by backtracking to him or warping to him via the map and questlist, and then running forward.
Search the island for a gang of criminals who escaped during the riot.
The escapees' reign of... well... inconvenience is over, and the land can rest... pretty much as it was before, really.