|This article needs more images or better quality pictures.|
- Stars :
- Attractiveness : 5%
- Poshness : 2.5%
- Base Value : 67
- This hat is all that remains of Charles
- Rain is the leading cause of wet hair in Albion today. This fashionably sophisticated hat features wetness-prevention technologies designed to block harmful washing.
Coat: Cuffed Overcoat
Upper Body: Vintage Shirt and Vest Combo
Hands: Felt-Lined Carriage Gloves
Lower Body: Classic Chequered Trousers
Feet: Buckled Loafers
- The Cuffed Overcoat may be toggled open and closed.
- The All Weather Chapeau is from Knothole Island, it can be purchased from the general traders.
- The All Weather Chapeau and Charlie's hat are identical, it's just the price, description and location where you get it that's different.
|Fable II Clothing|
|Outfits||Male Lower Class Outfit • Female Lower Class Outfit • Male Middle Class Outfit • Boor-Zhwah (Female Middle Class) • Male Upper Class Outfit • Female Upper Class Outfit • Male Gypsy Outfit • Female Gypsy Outfit • Hal's Outfit (LCE only) • Bandit Outfit • Highwayman Outfit • Hot Date Outfit • Shadow-Worshipper Outfit • Monk Outfit • Lad of The Night Outfit • Spire Guard Outfit • Chicken Suit • Ranger Outfit • Harlot Outfit • Will User Outfit • Wizard Outfit • Explorer Outfit|
|Knothole Island||Assassin Outfit • Black Wheel Gang Outfit • Chasm Outfit • Brodican Warrior Queen Outfit • Knothole Knight Outfit|
|See the Future||Balverine Suit • Hobbe Suit • Hollow Man Suit • Royal Suit • Welley's Soldier Outfit|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.