|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|Area of The Northern Wastes|
|Related Quests||The Ship of the Drowned|
|Exits||Northern Wastes Foothills|
The Lost Bay is a region of the Northern Wastes in Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary. The Oracle reveals that once, during the days of the Old Kingdom, this "Lost Bay" served as the furthest port in the entire Kingdom.
This port to the Northern Wastes has long been in disuse. The village of Snowspire beyond it has not seen foreign travellers for centuries.
Graves and Monuments
- This statue commemorates the ancient soldiers of Archon who died defending the city from sea invaders.
- In this grave are buried the remains pf all past Bayhouse keepers, charged with supervising all incoming ships to Lost Bay
- There is a Silver Chest here that contains the legendary longsword The Avenger. It requires 30 Silver Keys to open.
- There is a chest here that contains the Holy Warrior Helm.
- A scripted encounter with an Ice Troll occurs during the first visit to this region. If the player teleports away after first arriving, or saves and then loads the game, Frost Balverines will spawn from that point forward.
- There is an Old Kingdom statue on the path which has a plaque that reads, "This statue commemorates the ancient soldiers of Archon who died defending the city from sea invaders."