|Lion's Head Isle|
|Island near Bloodstone|
|Related Quests||Treasure Island of Doom!|
Lion's Head Isle is an island where Captain Dread buried his treasure. The Hero journeys here to claim the treasure during the Treasure Island of Doom! quest. There is a gargoyle and a silver key located on the island.
The Hero must take The Marianne to get here. There is a shipwreck on the beach which has two chests of treasure in. There is another central island in the middle surrounded by water and waterfalls. Beetles also infest the island.
- Inside the back half of the broken ship on the beach
- On a small beach on the edge of the isle (swim around the rock wall in the water. Its to the left when looking at the ocean)
- On the deck of the front half of the broken ship (you need to jump down from a ledge on to it)
- On a ledge to the left of the diving spot above the island/lake
- Buried on the lake island
- Sunken in the lake
- Behind the tree on the lake island
- Behind a waterfall
- In the cave above the lake behind some wooden planks
- On the ledge below the cave when returning to the beach from the lake
- The name of Lion's Head Isle is an obvious reference to Fable II's maker, Lionhead Studios.
- The island is shaped like a Lion's head, hence the name. This is easiest to see when on one of the cliffs surrounding the central island.
- There is a Gargoyle head to the left of the waterfall when leaving the center island.
- Go to the right of the cave that exits the center island to find a silver key.