WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
|Fictional location in Fable III|
|Related Quests||The Game|
- "So it was that the Hero came to the little village of Lightwater, a pretty hamlet nestling under the brooding battlements of the evil baron's castle."
- — Mark
Lightwater Village is a village in a game, as part of the quest, The Game in Fable III. It is not part of Albion but part of an RPG board game, Hollows and Hobbes. Once transported here, the Hero has to speak to cardboard cut outs of villagers, either speaking directly to Arturo the Gate Keeper, or to the other three residents: Old Clem the Blacksmith, Mildred, and Horace the Poet.
The village itself is small and quaint. However, the Baron's Tower looms ominously on a nearby hill.
- Interestingly, the village of Lightwater is a real location in Surrey, England. It's reasonably close to Guildford, the town where Lionhead Studios is based.
- Lightwater Village is the only place where The Celery of Doom and The Pie of Ineluctable Flatulence can be found.
- A street sign in the village is marked "Ur'Cyrandorando'er," a reference to the hollow men dance in the Shelley Crypt in Fable II. A second sign points the way to "Stormdingle," and a third is labelled "Clichehaven."
- The music in Lightwater is the same as in Greatwood in Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters.
|Fable III Locations|
|Albion||Bowerstone • Bowerstone Castle (The Catacombs) • Bowerstone Industrial (Sewers | Cesspools | The Orphanage) • Bowerstone Market (Hideout | Lightwater Village) • Bowerstone Old Quarter (Understone) • Millfields (Dankwater Cavern | Millfield Mines | Pepperpot Cave | Reaver's Manor)|
|Aurora||City of Aurora (Auroran Mine) • Unknown Shore (Shadelight) • Shifting Sands (Sandfall Palace | Crossroads of Passing) • The Veiled Path (The Enigma)|
|Landmarks||The Spire • Bower Lake • Hero Hill • Sanctuary • Road to Rule|