Hal's Outfit is a set of clothing that belonged to Hal available only with the Limited Collector's Edition of Fable II. A card was included in the box for redemption via Xbox LIVE; when activated, the code adds Hal's Outfit and Hal's Sword (along with other content) to a chest inside the Hero's Guild.
They are modelled after the MJOLNIR armour worn by the Master Chief in Halo, and indeed the description explains that these items belonged to an ancient hero named "Hal", known as the "Master Chief", who fell to Albion from another world.
DescriptionEditOld Kingdom, a rift in space opened a portal between dimensions. Through the rift stepped a warrior of immense power, clad in green armour and carrying a crystal sword. Though he never revealed his real name, he was known to all as 'Hal'."
Headgear: Hal's Helmet
Coat: Hal's Armour
Hands: Hal's Gauntlets
Lower Body: Hal's Leg Armour
Feet: Hal's Boots
- The description references the ending of Halo 3 where the severed half of the ship Master Chief used to escape the Ark is seen drifting towards Requiem, a Forerunner Shield world.
- This armour can also be seen on one of the statues during the quest, The Costume Party in the See The Future DLC.
- Hal's Rifle can be acquired through the Knothole Island Downloadable Content.
- Hal's Sword can be acquired through the "Otherworldly Content" pack which accompanied the Limited Collector's Edition of Fable II.
- This outfit, as well as Hal's Sword, has been made available as of February 24th, 2014 through the Xbox LIVE marketplace. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Fable-II-Bonus-Game-Content/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00014d5307f1