|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|Area of Oakvale|
|Related Quests||Finding Theresa Again|
Investigating the Mayor (TLC only)
The Grey House is a location in Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Fable Anniversary. It is a large house that belongs to Lady Elvira Grey, who is the only known living member of the Grey family. It has been abandoned for a long time, and Undead souls haunt the house - mostly the common undead minion, which can also be found in locations such as Lychfield Graveyard. The first time the Hero of Oakvale enters the house, he is attacked by several undead minions brought to life by the ringing of an old clock. At first Nymphs can be found outside the house, and it is later invaded by various types of undead.
A place said to be haunted.
Grey House Cellar
Main Article: Grey House Cellar
Inside the house, on the ground floor, there will be a cupboard with ‘’Ages of Skill Potion’’, a chest with a ‘’Ruby’’ and two bookcase; the first with the ‘’Dusty Notebook’’ and the other with ‘’Tallin Clan Leg Tattoo’’. Upstairs will be another cupboard with an ‘’Ages of Will Potion’’, another bookshelf with ‘’Normal Bear’’ and a 10-key silver chest (inside will be a ‘’Sharpening Augmentation’’)
To open this door, the player has to be a member of the Grey family. The only way to achieve this is to marry Lady Grey. If the player does open it, they will find the legendary Ronok the Axe.
- The grave says, “I finished before you in the human race.”
- The stone reads, “Not dead. Only sleeping. Buried me anyway. Unlucky.”
- The grave says, “Let me out.”
- In Fable Anniversary, the house's cellar can be accessed earlier than in Fable: The Lost Chapters. The cellar doors will be unlocked the second time the player enters the region after completing Trader Escort, and will be locked again after The Arena, when Lady Grey's quests become available. However, entering the cellar early and/or picking up Amanda's note may cause future problems when trying to complete the Mayor's quests.
- In Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary, the Deathlicon tattoo can be dug up from a grave behind the house, but only after the player enters the house and defeats the summoned undead. And inside the nearby scarecrow there is another tattoo: Tallin Clan Arm Tattoo