|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Darkwood Disturbance|
|Preceding||Rescue the Archaeologist?|
|Reward|| 3,500 gold|
Investigate a disturbance in Darkwood Lake.
Boasts Available Edit
- No Protection
- Without a Scratch
- Fist Fighter
- Briar Rose Not Harmed (Don't let Briar Rose get hurt.)
This quest involves looking into a strange occurrence in Darkwood. A group of Minions are attempting to use a strange altar. Wipe out all the minions to get close enough to the shrine to figure out what's going on. It seems the minions are summoning something. Briar can close the portal by figuring out the inscription. After she starts decoding the inscription, more minions pop up. Defend Briar. Successfully completing the mission results in Briar Rose being kind to the Hero for the first time in the game.
- Due to the vast amount of Minions in this quest you can obtain a lot of experience. Using Physical Shield is useful as it keeps damage from reducing your combat multiplier.
- This quest is not available after Battle Jack of Blades.
- In Fable Anniversary, the "Briar Rose Not Harmed" boast can fail from the start of the quest, resulting in it failing without being able to be attempted.
- To get past this problem reloading the missions intro checkpoint will eventually make Briars health full.
- The creature on the platform is a Summoner.
- It is possible for the Minions to hit Briar Rose and move her away from casting directly on to the shrine, stopping the timer from progressing. Letting the Minions hit her again will usually move her back into position.