|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Corina Gown|
|Relatives||Orwin Gown (Husband)|
|Last Appearance||Fable Anniversary|
- "I run his house, bring up his children, and what do I get in return? Nothing!"
- — Corina about her husband
Corina Gown is married to Orwin Gown. They are featured at the beginning of Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary during the Birthday Gift quest. However, she and her husband both died during the Oakvale bandit raid.
Corina Gown, when approached, asks the Hero of Oakvale to find her husband, Orwin Gown, who can be found cheating on her behind one of the houses located near Brom. If the Hero chooses to tell her that her husband is cheating, he will receive good morality points. However, if he chooses to keep silent about the situation, he will receive the opposite. Either way, the choice he makes here delivers one of the gold coins needed for the birthday gift for Theresa. Corina dies along with her husband during the Oakvale raid.
- "Where's that filthy layabout husband of mine?"
- — Corina when the Hero of Oakvale first encounters her
- "You have? Right, I'm going to turn him into Balverine food!"
- — Corina if told about her cheating husband
Her gravestone in the Oakvale Memorial Garden states that Corina "Died before the divorce could be finalized".