The Chicken Suit is a set of clothing in Fable II.
Transform yourself into what you've always wanted to become. Stand in front of the mirror, and ask yourself: "Would you chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard."
Headgear: Chicken Suit Headpiece
Coat: Chicken Suit Body
Feet: Chicken Suit Feet
- It is no longer possible to obtain this chicken suit using www.fable2.com to complete A Hero's Tale. You can only acquire it as a gift from another player on Xbox LIVE.
- If you have previously completed 'A Hero's Tale', all items can be purchased in Bowerstone Market, Bloodstone & Oakfield.
- The Chicken Suit Body also uses the Lower Body slot, but the Upper Body, Mask, and Gloves slots are still available while wearing this suit.
- The achievement The Fowl Player requires this outfit.
- The Chicken Suit makes an appearance also in Fable III.
- In the description of the chicken suit, the phrase "Would you chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard." is a reference to the film The Silence of the Lambs, in which the serial killer being hunted by the protagonist wants to transform himself into a woman by creating a suit made from human skin.