|Fable III Region of Albion|
|Related Quests||A New Hero|
Leaders and Followers
Reliquary, through the Academy
|Shops||Brightwall Brokerage (Pawnbroker) |
Brightwall Blades (Weapons)
Frou Frou Frocks (Clothing)
Moustache Mansions (Stylist)
Fabulous Furnishings (Furniture)
Ye Quill & Quandry (Pub)
Brightwall Banquets (Food)
Brightwall Booze (Drinks)
Brightwall Medicinal Potations (Potions)
Buy 'n Sell 'n Buy (Trade Items)
Brightwall Bling (Gifts)
Good Boy (Dog Books)
- "I see you're approaching Brightwall, a most charming little hamlet. And a good opportunity to acquaint yourself with the good, honest people of the kingdom, far from the bustle of the city and the factory smoke."
- — Jasper to the Hero of Brightwall
The village is accessible from Mistpeak Valley, and the closest settlement is the Mistpeak Dweller Camp. Brightwall's most prominent establishment is the Brightwall Academy. Additionally, there is a Demon Door to be found by following the path between the Pawnbrokers and the pub.
Brightwall is a modest village surrounded primarily by a temperate forest whilst mountain peaks tower around on all sides of the settlement. The only way in and out of the village is across the prominent stone bridge which spans a steep river gorge.
The village's main source of wealth is from the local farm life and crops, which does not bring very much money into the town. King Logan's high taxes on them creates many shortages in gems and potions, among other goods. Consequently, goods sold at the local pawnshop tend to fetch a premium.
Points of Interest
The main square lies just inside the village gates. Surrounding the square are a few shops and stalls, including Brightwall Medicinal Potations, Brightwall Blades, Brightwall Banquets, Brightwall Booze, the Quill & Quandry tavern, and Brightwall Brokerage. A path leads beside the tavern to a Demon Door, and the guard Nigel offers a repeatable job here to capture escaped criminals.
The stylist shop Moustache Mansions lies just across the stream from the square. Streets lead from here towards the farm, the Academy, and a small residential area.
The Village Green
A street leads up the hill from the main square to the village green. At the centre of the green stands a large tree, around which Lute Hero jobs can be started. The Frou Frou Frocks clothing shop is housed in a yard beside the green, and a Pie Making stall and Buy 'n Sell 'n Buy trade goods line the sides of the road to Fabulous Furnishings. Good Boy Dog Books can be found beside the road that continues to the Academy, while Brightwall Bling Gift Stall sits on the upper green behind the trade goods stall.
At the top of the hill stands Brightwall Academy, founded by the Hero of Bowerstone, but closed down by King Logan. To gain their support towards the rebellion, you must promise the townspeople that you will reopen the Academy.
- The bridge and the wall are the oldest buildings in the town and are consequently wearing away. Villagers will sometimes remark that the town wall has kept Brightwall safe for centuries. They may also mention more of the village's history, saying, "This place was a garrison town once, with a fort and everything."
- Brightwall is the only place in all of Albion to have its own university.
- A large statue of a frog stands in the middle of the lower green below the furniture shop, and three more can be found in the gnome garden. These are likely a reference to Peter Molyneux's old company Bullfrog Productions.
|Fable III Locations|
|Albion||Bowerstone • Bowerstone Castle (The Catacombs) • Bowerstone Industrial (Sewers | Cesspools | The Orphanage) • Bowerstone Market (Hideout | Lightwater Village) • Bowerstone Old Quarter (Understone) • Millfields (Dankwater Cavern | Millfield Mines | Pepperpot Cave | Reaver's Manor)|
|Aurora||City of Aurora (Auroran Mine) • Unknown Shore (Shadelight) • Shifting Sands (Sandfall Palace | Crossroads of Passing) • The Veiled Path (The Enigma)|
|Landmarks||The Spire • Bower Lake • Hero Hill • Sanctuary • Road to Rule|