The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Axe of Disharmony|
|Base Value||20,200 gold|
|Augmentations||Single Empty Slot|
Originally built by Gordon, Knothole Island's foremost inventor, as an instrument to make a completely new and unique kind of music, it soon proved more useful as a weapon. Its "Whack to the Head in E Minor" is particularly effective.
- The Weapon is shaped like a "Flying V" style 4-string electric bass guitar.
- Just like Hal's Rifle, this weapon does not produce the same sounds as a normal axe. Instead, it sounds just like a guitar being hit against something/someone.
- Because of its slower swing, it's one of the easier weapons to get The Duellist with.
- Despite it being a bass guitar, you cannot use the Lute expression with it.
- It has the highest melee damage in the game, though it is not as powerful as the Daichi because the Daichi has the Devastation and electical damage augments.
- "Whack to the head in E minor" is a reference to common guitar music; The particular model of guitar this weapon is modeled after, the Gibson Flying V, is a fairly common instrument in heavy metal music, which often is written in the key of E minor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.